Get to know one of our awesome Team Members, Missy Greeley! We have an amazing, dedicated and talented team of moms here at FIT4MOM LSBWK NoVa, and we want you to get to know a little more about each one of them. So for November, we'll put the spotlight on Missy, Stroller Strides Instructor for our Woodbridge Village.
“Missy is enthusiastic about Fit4Mom and she’s very welcoming. I love that we used to attend class together and now she is teaching them! She always has a smile for me and genuinely cares how I am, and that I am able to get a good workout.”
~Jennifer Ward, Woodbridge Stroller Strides Mama
1. Who are the members of your family?
My Husband Bobby and I have 2 boys, Andrew (7) and Brady (2). And we have 2 fur babies, Buddy who is a pit bull mix, and Bailey who is a German Shepherd.
2. Where are you from originally and how long have you lived in NoVa?
I grew up in Charlotte, NC and moved when I was 16. I have been in the NoVa area since.
3. Where do you typically teach?
I teach Stroller Strides at Potomac Mills Mall.
4. Tell us your story about how/why you became an instructor for Fit4Mom LSBW NoVa.
I was with Fit4mom for about a year. Shannon came up to me one day and asked if I wanted to be an instructor, and I said of course!! It has been such a fun experience teaching moms that they can work on themselves, and be a great mom while getting a work in!
5. What is your favorite thing to teach?
So far Stroller Strides, but who knows what might come next in my Fit4mom journey.
6. What is the BEST thing about being an instructor?
Showing moms that they are strong, beautiful mothers that can handle more than they think.
7. What is your WHY? Why do you keep doing what you do?
My why would be my family. I want to make sure that I’m taking the best care of myself so I can do the best for my family, and show them a healthy lifestyle.
8. What is one of your current wellness goals?
Right now my goal is to stick with my new healthy lifestyle and keep with it!!
9. What is a fun fact that many may not know about you?
I attended an art school in N.C and I was able to take dance classes for my extra classes. It was one of my favorite things about that school.
10. Anything else you'd like Our Village to know?
That being part of Fit4mom is one of the best parts of my life right now. I love everything about this group!!!!
#fit4momLSBWK #instructorspotlight #healthylifestyle #strollerstrides